Monday, June 13, 2011

June Wedding: An Update

They are hitched! Zander and Irene, congratulations! I wish you all the best for your future together.

The happy couple
I couldn't get a close up coz I coulnd't really move as I was one of the ninangs :)

The wedding and the reception were really nice

Great food and great friends (forgot to take pics of food, LOL! Hey, I was really hungry :)

And of course with my lovely Mr. T

So that's it for this post. Have a great week ahead. I am enjoying Monday since we have the day off, thanks to the queen! Happy birthday Queen Elizabeth, say hello to Prince William and Princess Kate for us. (Not sure but is she a princess now?)

2 comments:

  1. such lovely photos,, beautiful wedding,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! Beautiful wedding picture.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, love to know what you think (please be nice :)