Sunday, May 22, 2011

My Nokia N70

Hello beautiful people!

Ok, about my Nokia N70, I recently made a post about my new free phone. I am still over the moon about it because it's free :) It made me happy especially because of what happened to my old one.

I've had my Nokia N70 since 2006! That is a long time. Mr. T. got it for me for my birthday. Honestly speaking, I wouldn't spend that much money on a phone (it was P12,000 at the time, a lot of money for me) This is what it looked like:


What you have to understand is that I get attach to things especially when they are given to me. They hold a special place in my heart. So this phone I fell inlove with. Even though it doesn't have the same capabilities that other phones have these days, for me it was a great phone! 2 months ago it broke, it just wouldn't come on. So I asked my sister-in-law's hubby to have it fixed coz he knows someone. After about 2 weeks he brought it back, only to find that he changed it to something worthless. He took important parts from it. I noticed because my phone is gray. The one returned to me was black. I told him to return it and he did. However, his COUSIN said that he did not change anything, he fixed it, didn't take anything etc, etc.

It still gets to me how people can be so bad. Call me naive but to be honest, I would like to think that there is good in everyone. After that, I couldn't use the phone anymore. He took the memory stick anyway so all my contacts were gone (he said the memory stick wasn't there when he opened the phone!) I couldn't even look at the phone because it made me angry. I eventually gave it to my mother-in-law (I thought about smashing it believe me!)

Anyhow, it was a big deal to me because something important was taken away from me and they tried their hardest to insist they didn't :( SO when I got that call saying I'm getting a new phone, I was ecstatic. Life has a funny way of turning things around to make it beautiful again :)

Speaking of beautiful things, here are some things that made me smile that day;

Raindrops on leaves :)


Flowers in bloom :)


So that is the story and I dedicate this post to my N70.

Wishing you all contentment, subsequently HAPPINESS...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, love to know what you think (please be nice :)