Tuesday, May 24, 2011

It’s Tuesday!, You gotta Love That it’s Tuesday!

Hello beautiful people… You know why I love Tuesdays? I love Tuesdays because it means there are only 3 more days to go till the weekend. Yeay!!!

Although its been sooo hot here in the sunny Philippines, weather report said that there is a typhoon coming. Hopefully, it will just pass by and get eaten by the ocean (not sure if that is possible but in my head everything is possible!) and that the sun will just keep on shining...


To be honest, I like it when its cold! Why? because my allergies are shy to come out when its cold. but when its hot here, gosh! I think my skin thinks I'm rich coz the meds for my skin allergies cost a fortune!

Going back to the weather (oh my! LOL) seriously, the Phils get hit by typhoons more than you can imagine. We use up the letters of the alphabets twice for their names in one year! It's that season again so hopefully, any one coming over here will not cause any destruction.

The image I posted is of my backyard. As you can see, I live in the COUNTRY! Lots of grass and lots and lots of clouds! ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT!

Wishing you all contentment, subsequently HAPPINESS...

1 comment:

  1. That is a gorgeous photo! Can I use it on my hymn site to go with a hymn? I'll even let you pick the hymn!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, love to know what you think (please be nice :)