Sunday, May 29, 2011

Getting Comments is Addictive

Hello beautiful world!

I was thinking this morning, I haven't blogged for a couple of days now! Oh my, what would blogosphere think of me?!! and then I thought, why did I start doing this in the first place? For myself of course! I mean I was over the moon when I saw I have 6 followers! and when I read comments under my post, I WAS SO EXCITED! You cannot imagine how excited I was. I want to thank all those lovely and beautiful ladies that took the time and read my blog. You have no idea how happy you made me feel when I read your comments and saw your pics on my sidebar :)

What is my point exactly? Well, receiving comments is addictive! It's like the first time you tasted an ice-cold coke in a hot summer's day and all you want to drink after that is just coke. The same with blogging, once you first tasted someone commenting on one of your posts, you just want to keep the comments coming, the followers following! And if you haven't posted for a couple of days, SHEESH! peer PRESSURE! I mean you pressurize (I think the word pressurize sums up my state of mind at the mo, lol) yourself into writing about anything so that you can post it into your blog!

So I am taking a deep breath and keep reminding myself that blogging is not about pressure, it's supposed to relieve stress after a hard day, my blog is supposed to be a kind of journal as per say so no pressure, no pressure at all.

I am just so excited that I may happen to make a lot of new friends because of this blog. What a lovely opportunity that would be!

Stay beautiful everyone, outside and in....

Carmen xoxo

3 comments:

  1. Speaking of comments, I know the feeling. The greatest thing is making new friends. I don't have as much time as I would like to dedicate to blogging and that frustrates me because I love a lot of the same things all the other ladies love but between work,home, family, church oh my, don't have to much time. But like you said it should be fun. Have a great week ahead.

    Blessings,
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, sometimes I wonder how others do it, they have time to craft, decorate, go to work, paint their house, take care of the kiddos! They are supermoms! I'm still learning how to juggle so perhaps one day, I can become one of the supermoms :)

    Thanks Marie, hope you have a wonderful week too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just stopping by to say hi. I love good comments on my site too!! It's always fun to check and see a real comment once in a while!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, love to know what you think (please be nice :)