Saturday, April 23, 2011

An Introduction To My Head

So I have finally gone ahead and done it! A blog that is personal, not blogging pretending it to be a mini-website, not blogging trying to make my first million but blogging because I want to finally put into words whatever it is I am thinking about! I've come to terms with my fear of rejection (what am I so scared about? if people want to read this then they will, if not, so what? right?)

I suppose I want to document what is happening right now in my life and look back at it and see if I've grown (not that I will physically but you know what I mean!) I want to look back someday and be reminded that I am a lucky person to have a beautiful life from the beginning.

So here goes my journey. Thanks for coming along for the ride!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, love to know what you think (please be nice :)